Are you someone who enjoys working with technical healthcare products? Does the idea of conducting market research and analysing trends sound interesting to you? If so, then a Product Marketing Specialist role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our business in providing healthcare technology to clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Coordinating and maintaining product release roadmap, product launch content, and presentations.
- Managing and coordinating all activities required to launch new products as well updates to features and benefits across all collateral for the region.
- Working closely with the Head of Regional Marketing to develop strategies and promotions to help drive the growth of new and existing products/solutions.
- Assisting the sales team in identifying new opportunities for existing and potential new products.
- Assisting with product demonstrations and actively participate in customer engagement activities to support the growth strategy.
- Supporting sales team with their requirements, including training support, demonstrations, and any general enquiries.
- Developing and localise sales tools that support the selling process and education materials as required.
- Assisting with market intelligence efforts, including competitive analysis and customer/market research, and develop business plans.
- Partnering with segment marketing to deliver the required information to support the region.
- Assisting with the evaluation of new opportunities for technology partnership and/or business development.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline. You’ll also have 2 years’ experience in product marketing, product management, and/or portfolio management. Additionally, you would also have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the segment/use cases the specific product is targeting (e.g. clinical workflows, OEM business or Enterprise segment).
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector.
- Proven track record of developing buyer personas, identifying key selling features and developing value propositions.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com