Does the idea of leading the Quality Assurance function for the Benelux within a global technology solutions company sound like something you would excel at? Are you experienced in training and supporting employees to engage with QA processes? If so, then the Regional Quality Assurance Manager role with us might be what you are looking for.
As our Regional Quality Assurance Manager, you will promote the Quality, Health & Safety and IT Management system in the region; supporting teams in driving processes effectively and efficiently, ensuring compliance with applicable requirements.
Your days will be filled with…
- Maintaining all accreditations to the relevant standards
- Delivering training to promote best practices on quality processes and health and safety
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is maintained and updated to the highest standard
- Analyzing and evaluating QA data and issuing reports to drive measurable improvements
- Remaining actively involved in process and product verification/validation and continuous improvements
- Planning and conducting internal audits as well as supporting both global and external audits
- Supervising the CAPA system for the region, assisting teams with root cause analysis and problem-solving tools
You will be…
- Experienced in managing an ISO accredited Quality Management System - ISO 9001 (essential)
- Experienced with Information Security Management ISO/IEC 27001 & IT Service Management ISO/IEC 20000 (essential)
- A strong communicator with the ability to work effectively with global QA teams
- Knowledgeable around workplace Health & Safety
- Highly analytical with a hands-on approach
- Able to work independently and proactively drive solutions
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in the Netherlands (sponsorship is not available) and be able to commute to our office in Utrecht.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com