Does the idea of working on complex issues interest you? Do you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service? If so, then a Second Line Support Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Customer Care team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and providing support to our clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Troubleshooting, researching, and collaborating with peers to solve escalated customer incidents.
- Providing timely responses to assigned customer issues.
- Running technical testing according to protocols.
- Consulting with customers and colleagues to collect information needed and proposing solutions.
- Driving systematic and continuous improvement processes.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Engineering, Electronics, Information Technology or a related discipline with experience in working as tech support. If you have experience in the healthcare or telecommunication sector this would be highly advantageous.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com