Do you thrive on providing ongoing support to clients? Does the idea of being able to implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships sound like something you excel at? If so, then a Senior Account Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our clients provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing customer relationship, service, and business development to the accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and business relationships.
- Visiting current and potential clients.
- Ensuring that sales team members are regularly updated on any new products, programs or sales tools that would help them achieve success in selling.
- Maintaining detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business, or a related discipline with experience in direct sales and working with distribution channels. Experience in selling into healthcare, retail, or hospitality environments would be well-regarded. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com