Are you a dedicated project manager with the ability to manage several projects at the same time, some very small and others medium sized projects, and able to navigate in IT environments and customers set-up with a proven record of delivering successful IT projects ?
Do you enjoy working with technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry?
If so, then a Project Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide care for people in need.
Your days will be filled with…
- Manage domestic Ascom Customer Delivery projects of small to medium size character, based on defined contract scope, assumptions and constraints
- Ensure that assigned projects are properly planned and managed end-to-end and apply all necessary standards, processes, tools and project management skills
- Pro-actively manage project risks and ensure high-quality project delivery in terms of costs and quality
- Manage resource plan and allocation for assigned projects
- Protect project margins with the cost elements (primarily man hours and HW items) and report regular status update.
- Act as interface to customers and peers to collect information needed to perform and deliver project activities
- Ensure creation and maintenance of relevant documentation, incl. handover to Customer Care team according to Ascom’s project documentation standards
Your qualifications and work experience are…
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner)
- Experience as Project Manager, preferably managing ICT projects
- Proven track record of successfully leading ICT projects
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication, or healthcare sector
Your skills and competencies are...
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent planning, organizing, implementation and reporting skills
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, especially communication and conflict management
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Danish, English, both, oral and written
Your Personal Qualities are....
- Strong customer orientation
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
- Structured personality, high ability to plan, paying attention to details
- Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
Interested to know more? We look forward to your application, please apply by using the attached link.