Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for growth – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Are you someone who would find it meaningful to work with software development for the healthcare sector? Does working as part of a global R&D team excite you? For our R&D Unite team we are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Ascom Unite optimizes workflows. It integrates data and events from source systems—and orchestrates alerts, chats and tasks to enable users on various endpoint platforms (iOS, Android™, web). As part of our Research & Development teams, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert healthcare.
Your days will be filled with…
- Developing applications with C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core), with focus on products for critical communication systems for healthcare
- Collaborative work in a cross-functional team responsible for all development aspects of their backend applications deployed in Windows Server Environment
- Applying your knowledge to all the phases of software development.
- A great team with dedicated colleagues across the globe
And you are…
A software developer having a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, with extensive experience in the .NET framework and C#. We also expect you to have experience with most of these: SQL, Entity Framework, message bus technology (e.g. RabbitMQ), network technology, Unit testing, continuous integration.
If you also have experience from the healthcare industry as well as a good general knowledge of cloud technology, then that is a great bonus! And of course, you are excited about the opportunity to work within an industry where your work adds value to others!
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume as soon as possible.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Accountability & Commitment, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com