The Senior Solution Architect Mobility provides expert-level technical support to Ascom sales and marketing team and joins cross-functional teams to serve customers. He/she gets active at the interface of sales and professional services and is responsible for developing a solution architecture for specific customer projects.
The Senior Solution Architect Mobility also plays an important role in increasing Ascom’s market share within customer segments. As a senior member of the Solution Team, he/she is also expected to coach and help more junior team members to develop and grow.
Your days will be filled with…
- Responsible for deepening the trustful relationship to customers and internal costumers by proving resources that enable them to deliver valuable and meaningful services
- Assess customer’s business, and technical needs and strategies related to Ascom’s solution
- Recommend additional services to add value to the customer’s solution offering along with the associated rationale and benefit
- Collaborate with sales representative to describe and get buy-in for recommended levels of services
- Significantly contribute to position Ascom’s solutions across the portfolio and the continuum of services including installation, implementation, consulting/workflow, and education services along with post-implementation maintenance and support
- Provide a link between R&D product, marketing, and the sales organization to ensure that products and services are being positioned to maximize customer value.
- Facilitates exchange and collaboration between different subject matter experts and sales colleagues to come to a high-quality and sustainable solution & services architecture
- Collaborate with procurement experts with regards 3rd party product (solution, contracting) when required
- Manage transition from proposal phase to delivery phase by actively engaging Ascom’s
- Facilitate the introduction of the delivery Project Manager in specific customer accounts to assure efficient teamwork during transition phase and beyond
- Provide support to the Professional Service organization in calculation of engagement profit and loss after a project has been delivered to customers
- Contribute and engage in project debriefs and retrospective audits to determine opportunities for improvement in scoping, definition and contracting of professional services
Your qualifications and work experience are…
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in one of the following disciplines - physical or biological science, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems
- At least 5 years of experience in telecommunication, software, capital equipment or network infrastructure sales engineering experience and/or implementation engineering experience
- Proven track-record in working cross-functionally within customer-facing organization
Your skills and competencies are...
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio: deep knowledge of and technical expertise in Ascom systems and solutions
- Strong network knowledge
- Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization (Virtual Machine Certifications VCP, ideal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Strong feedback and coaching skills
Your Personal Qualities are....
- Highly responsive and customer focused
- Analytical and structured personality
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player with high level of collaborative attitude
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com