Are you someone who would enjoy designing and implementing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by our developers fits its purpose? Does the sound of working as part of a global R&D team excite you? If so, then a Test & Support Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Research & Development team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Creating test cases (manual and automatic) for verification activities, performing tests to ensure the design and development outputs meet the input requirements
- Planning, implementing, executing, reporting and documenting of the defined test activities according to our processes
- Ensuring high-quality and compliance with regulatory applicable standards for example ISO norms, MDR
- Identifying and sharing improvement opportunities in the test processes
- A bachelor's degree in IT, Software Engineering, or relevant experience in a similar field
- 2 years of working experience in an agile development and fast-paced environment
- An understanding of test and quality control and good skills in testing methods and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including very good English skills
- Strong drive, ability to perform and meet deadlines and a passion for innovation
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility and the ability to strongly collaborate in a team
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with experience as a Software Developer or Engineer. Possessing an expanded knowledge of programming languages and tools will see you succeed in this role. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com