The A&E Account Manager for Ascom North America is a vital member of the Ascom Sales team who leads our strategy in supporting the design and build community of Architects, Engineers, Consultants and Equipment Planners focusing on low voltage systems. The selected candidate can work remotely from any location in the continental US.
Your days will be filled with…
- Become a trusted advisor to influence and guide the design and specification of projects.
- Consult with Estimators, Planners, Architects, and Engineers to bring awareness of Ascom innovations to market.
- Work with teams of various disciplines to specify and deliver solutions that solve customer needs.
- Ability to Interpret plans and specifications to develop winning proposals.
- Drive strategic growth.
- Serve as the lead interface for designers, planners, and specifiers.
- Understand the planning process from schematics design to construction plans.
- Responsible for prospecting and relationship management
- Advanced to expert understanding of Ascom’s End to End solution and services as it relates to product applications and positioning
- Monitor and communicate progress against objectives through weekly, quarterly, and annual plans. Make appropriate and timely decisions to ensure performance is tracking to or exceeding goals.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with clients at all phases.
- Participates in industry trade shows and conventions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform product demonstrations including lunch and learns
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Strong drive and commitment, sense of ownership
Ability to perform in stressful environment and meet deadlines, whilst dealing with several task at the same time
- Forward and adaptable thinker, visionary and strategic thinking
- Achievement mindset; shows a preference for action and an eagerness to take the initiative.
- Highly responsive and customer focused, enjoys working with people
- Works well under pressure, and is willling to go the extra-mile
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
Required Experience & Education:
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Communications, or Business is preferred. A combination of education and/or relevant experience will be considered.
- Advanced experience with consultative sales methodologies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the medical products distribution or medical device industry.
- Proven track record of introducing medical technologies to the Design community and Federal agencies.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to lead day-to-day issues.
- Advanced planning capabilities coupled with exceptional analytical skills.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Experience getting medical devices standardized and implemented in health systems and federal healthcare institutions.
- Experience developing and servicing strategic businesses.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com