Global Problem Manager
To our Global Customer Support we are looking for a Global Problem Manager. As Global Problem Manager you will work as organisation’s private detective, deep diving into problems others don’t see. You will work BOTH reactively identifying root causes and assisting in providing long term sustainable solutions for current and existing incidents AND proactively preventing future incidents from happening.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing the resolution of significant problems within Ascom products, solutions, and integrations. You will report to Head of Global Customer Support.
Your days will be filled with…
- Leading and managing the resolution of significant Global problems.
- Managing the problem investigation process, ensuring that problems are correctly identified and resolved, and updates communicated to customer in timely manner.
- Managing the lifecycle of all Problems, with the Problem Owners, reported from customers or identified by Ascom from incidents, events, or other relevant sources.
- Ensuring that correct and adequate workaround solutions and/or permanent fixes are made available (Maintain the Known Error database, distribute knowledge to the organization)
- Coaching support lines in the creation of high-quality Knowledge Articles for internal and external use (end customers and partners).
- Driving systematic and continuous improvement of owned processes to maximize the performance and fulfilment of strategies, working cross-functionally with relevant functions.
- Perform Pro-active Root Cause Analysis based on incident trends and non-incident-based triggers.
- Driving standardization and harmonization within our problem management execution.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in key processes such as incident and problem management and change enablement.
- Knowledge of Ascom solutions, products, integrations, and services, understand the context where solutions are used.
- Insight in the context of the customer usage of the relevant systems and solutions in our portfolio.
Qualifications, Experience and/or Education.
- +10 years applicable experience in support and delivery organization; management experience required
- Bachelor of Computer Science, ICT, Finance or equivalent.
- Process knowledge of various ITSM frameworks such as ITIL or ISO 20000.
- Quality & Environmental system knowledge.
- Experience with communication and documentation standards of medical systems.
- Exceptional analytical, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritization
- Bring structure and secure quality
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Social competences to work with stakeholders; colleagues, customers and end users
- Good documentation practice knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions, anytime and anywhere.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please submit your application through the apply button.