Product Manager – ERP and IT Tools
This is an opportunity to work in a global company in an exciting and meaningful business, being part of an organization that really makes a difference in healthcare worldwide.
Are you ready for your next career move with Ascom? Ascom is in the process of launching a new ERP platform based on ServiceNow. We are seeking a Product Manager for this new ERP and IT toolbox within the Customer Care organization. The role fulfils two purposes: To manage and secure that the IT platform for Customer Care is constantly developed so that the tools are fit for purpose providing ease of use and operational efficiency. Secondly the role is also responsible for managing the proper implementation of the platform, making sure that the tools are used as intended, for maximum benefit.
Your days will be filled with…
- Act as functional support to the sites running the ServiceNow ERP platform, including all its integrated parts. Areas of responsibility are Customer Care functional area including field technician tools and any other supporting software.
- Monitor and drive the enhancements of the ERP systems within the Customer Care area.
- Keeping the documentation, including but not limited to, process maps, working instructions, training material, and help files of the ERP systems and processes within responsibility up to date.
- Dispatch and take responsibility for support tickets received through Ascom Helpdesk within the role’s responsibility areas.
- Plan the work periods ahead including travels and tasks.
- Cooperate with the Process Owner, or any representative, in matters that concern the process of responsibility.
- Cooperate with cross functional stakeholders and external consultants.
- Train local super users and users in the use of ServiceNow from a user perspective.
- Keep updated in new releases and updates from our software providers, and evaluate, test and implement those.
Skills and Competencies
- Thorough understanding of Ascom’s processes in general and the Customer care process in particular.
- Skilled in gathering wishes and requests, and compile these in to graspable and clear change requests.
- The role requires from time to time extensive travelling and this should not be an issue.
- Good ability to co-operate with others both inside and outside the company
- Be able to speak English fluently and write technical documents in English
- Good pedagogic skills, having the ability to hold trainings and other workshops.
Qualifications, Experience and/or Education
- +10 years applicable experience in support and delivery organization
- Experience with communication and documentation standards in ICT industry
- Exceptional analytical, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor of Computer Science, ICT, Finance or equivalent work experience
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Solution-oriented, structured, flexible personality with open mind for changes/improvements
- Excellent customer service skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions, anytime and anywhere.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from out technology.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please submit your application through the apply button.