Are you ready to take your Business Development expertise to the next level and be part of a global solutions provider that positively impacts millions of lives in the healthcare industry?
Ascom is seeking a dynamic and driven Clinical Senior Business Development Manager for our brand-new office in Spain.
We specialise in Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions, and for over 160 years, we have been empowering healthcare communities worldwide with state-of-the-art technology.
Ascom's innovative systems are trusted by over 12,000 hospitals worldwide and handle an astonishing 800 million alerts annually, impacting the lives of countless individuals. With our technology, hospitals and care-homes can better support their communities and deliver exceptional patient care. Join us and be proud to be part of an organisation that truly makes a difference.
What We Offer You:
At Ascom, we believe in providing a working environment that is inspiring, engaging, and rewarding. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you can expect the following:
A Company to Be Proud Of: Join a reputable and respected company that is at the forefront of healthcare technology solutions.
Inspiring and Engaging Colleagues: Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the healthcare industry.
Good Development Opportunities: Continuously grow your skills and expertise with access to development programs and resources.
Work with Cutting-Edge Technology: Utilize state-of-the-art technology and solutions that are revolutionizing the healthcare sector.
Objective and Purpose:
As our Senior Business Development Manager, you will be the driving force behind implementing the growth strategy for the HealthCare market within the Iberia region. Your main focus will be on improving and expanding our business in this specific region by establishing and nurturing relationships with key accounts. You will identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, enhance profitability, and contribute to our overall growth.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
In this vital role, you will:
- Take overall responsibility for business development with the HealthCare market segment (Clinical Software) in Iberia.
- Lead and drive the built-up of our Iberia operations.
- Be accountable for achieving sales targets set for the HealthCare Software market.
- Build and develop relationships with key accounts, working closely with Regional Account Managers and establishing new connections with C+ level customers.
- Drive complex solution selling and lead important customer meetings and projects.
- Collaborate across teams to develop Ascom’s portfolio in alignment with customer/market needs.
- Provide sales product training and support, leveraging your deep knowledge of the market segment and our products.
- Ensure customer perspectives effectively influence internal functions to design and deliver sales and projects.
- Provide market insights to the business for further customer development.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales, Healthcare or Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Development or Key Account Management in the healthcare software market in Iberia, preferably with technology-driven products and services for commercial, institutional, and/or industrial customers.
- Proven track record in Solution Selling to high-profile customers, focusing on value-based and complex solutions, including software.
- Profound sales experience with a successful track record in selling into the healthcare sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Excellent Sales IT Project Skills with an ability to spot opportunities for growing sales and expanding the customer base.
- Strong ability to quickly understand and integrate customer perspectives into sales activities.
- High ability to convert opportunities into orders.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the value of Ascom’s products, solutions, and services.
- Strong knowledge in Clinical Solutions environment, including technical system configurations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and energise others.
- High ability to collaborate and build sustainable and effective relationships with customers.
- Strong feedback and coaching skills.
- Growth mindset; an IT project sales leader profile, and an eagerness to take the initiative.
- Highly responsive and customer-focused, enjoys working with people.
- Thrives under pressure, enjoys selling, and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Quick learner with an affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products, and offerings, and how they create value for customers.
If you are a proactive and result-driven individual with a passion for healthcare technology and business development, this is an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact.
Join Ascom in our new office in Spain and contribute to the success of our global healthcare solutions. Apply now and be part of an organisation that truly cares about making a difference in people's lives.