Are you someone who enjoys providing expert support in different segments across the Netherlands to customers and (new potential) market partners? Then perhaps you are the one we have been looking for.
As a Solutions Specialist you will be the expert on Ascom's systems and solutions. Your daily work will include providing expert support for all Ascom regional teams for Sales, Professional Services and Customer Care. And also support our channel and portfolio partners as well as providing technical trainings.
Your days will be filled with…
- Provide 3rd level support for Professional Services, Customer Care but also channel and portfolio partners
- Assist, when required, in complex Proof of Concepts, Project deliveries/go-live as the system expert
- Provide trainings for Ascom colleagues and Channel/Portoflio Partners
- Technical Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electronics / ICT / software engineering or equivalent
- 5 + years’ experience in a technical System Engineering position or similar within IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector
- Experience with server hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with communication, network or medical systems
- Experience with Server Desktop Operating systems
- Expert knowledge on Windows Server environments and enterprise network environments (Routing, Switching, Wireless networks, TCP/IP)
- Experience in technical / IT-related troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge administering, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows Server environments
- SQL troubleshooting proficiency
- Knowledge on load balancers
- Solid knowledge configuring and troubleshooting virtualized environments
- Knowledge troubleshooting data integrations using API or custom data connectors
- ITIL Certification
And you are…
We are looking for you who is direct and have an open-minded approach to things. You are a strong team player that have the ability to take own initiative and start up new activities. Since you have a lot of internal and external contacts in this role you will need to have a strong costumer orientation and be a great communicator. Further on we believe you are structured, proactive and have a pragmatic attitude. You can speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English languages.
Things move fast at Ascom and to be successful you will need to be team player with a strong drive and a pragmatic and positive attitude. You possess the ability to create, maintain and develop relationships with external parties requiring high degrees of tact, diligence and professionalism.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com