Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 19 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Our systems are used in over 12,000 hospitals worldwide and handle more than 800 million alerts each year. Our solutions positively impact the lives of everyone who visits 1 of the hospitals or care-homes we work with.
As a Order Administrator - Customer Service (H/F), you'll be at the heart of our customer-focused operations. From managing orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to ensuring timely communication with clients, your role is essential to our success.
- Administrative processing of customer orders in the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012)
- Invoicing customer orders and processing credits
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Updating data in the ERP system
- Managing customer orders
- Administering prices and licenses in the ERP
- Communicating with customers regarding delivery times
- Procurement (sending and confirming purchase orders, receiving goods)
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Language skills: Fluent in French, good level of English. Spanish speaking is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Adherence to procedural rigor
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Versatility and autonomy
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills and decision-making ability
What We Offer You:
- A company you can take pride in.
- Inspiring and collaborative colleagues.
- Abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the healthcare industry.
- Remote work: 2 days/week
P.S: Cover letters in French are welcome, although it is not mandatory.
Join Us and Make an Impact:
Ascom is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status. We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our team, drives innovation, and enriches our workplace. Join us in creating an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and has equal opportunities to succeed.
Join our team at Ascom and help us realize our vision of enhancing digital information for optimal decision-making in the healthcare industry. Together, we are making a real difference in the lives of those who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com