Ascom is a global solutions provider with a strong focus on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. With our headquarters in Switzerland and a history spanning 160 years, we are dedicated to empowering the healthcare industry through innovative technology, enabling them to better serve their communities.
Our systems are the backbone of over 12,000 hospitals worldwide, processing an astonishing 800 million alerts each year. With our solutions, we are improving the lives of those who rely on the hospitals and care homes we partner with. Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of people who benefit from our technology.
We are looking for a new colleague, a highly motivated and organized Project Manager to join our dynamic team. You will play a pivotal role in daily project management, implementation coordination, and financial tracking within the Clinical Solutions organization.
This is a fixed-term position for 12 months and can be extended.
If you are a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion for driving impactful healthcare solutions, we invite you to join our team at Ascom. Apply today and contribute to the future of healthcare innovation!
- Manage daily project operations, including project management tasks.
- Coordinate project implementation, financial tracking, and reporting across Ascom legal entities and teams.
- Ensure accurate tracking of project activities and costs by involved teams according to the established plan.
- Creating, monitoring, and updating the project plan.
- Identifying and escalating priority project issues.
- Facilitating liaison and coordination between Ascom teams and partners.
- Organizing project meetings, including Core team meetings.
- Supporting the Project Executive in project activities.
- Coordinating project implementation and financial tracking/reporting in Ascom legal entities and teams.
- Monitoring that project activities and costs align with the established plan.
- Collecting, monitoring, and facilitating issue resolution in the project's solution.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident in dealing with internal teams and partners.
- Experience in project management and financial tracking/reporting.
- Preferred knowledge of regulatory aspects in Healthcare solution implementation.
- Professional-level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- Experience in an international business setting.
- Preferred experience in European funded projects such as Horizon.
What we offer:
- Flexible hybrid work environment.
- Professional development with our global Learning & Development team as well as localized internal and external training opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with various teams around the world and chance to work on projects in other countries in addition to your home (role dependent).
- Supporting career agility through internal mobility.
- Working with high-quality medical technology in the healthcare space.
Here at Ascom, you're more than a mere statistic; you're an individual with aspirations, and that matters to us. You have the autonomy to steer your career path, and we're here to support and facilitate your journey by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com