Do you want to contribute to the success of our DACH/South-Eastern Europe region and also leave your impact on a global scope? If so, this Senior Human Resources Manager role might be what you’re looking for. You drive the regional HR transformation in DACH with your HR team and manage your HR Partners in the allocated countries in South-East Europe (France&Spain, Italy&Romania). At the same time, you drive and run global initiatives and hence combine your operational, analytical and strategic skills. Being a member of the global HR team, you’ll be an expert who enables the business in doing what they do best - providing technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry. We are a global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and we have been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Your days will be filled with…
- providing guidance and support to our Managers and Employees as sparring partner and trusted advisor
- Ensuring state-of-the-art delivery of all HR processes and services within the allocated countries to cover the comprehensive employee lifecycle in terms of accuracy, data reliability, quality & timeliness in HR Administration, payroll & associated information
- Supporting, driving & implementing HR initiatives and improvements within your area of responsibility to ensure greater employee experience
- Working closely with and being an active member in the DACH Management Team to support the growth of the business
- Collaborating with HR colleagues globally as well as internal and external interfaces to bring HR at Ascom to the next level
- Maintaining, reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance to local audit requirements and legislation
- Managing, developing and supporting the growth of your direct reports in the allocated countries
We look for…
- A tertiary qualified professional in Human Resources, with 8+ years of experience as Regional Senior HR Manager in a global company, preferably in IT/Healthcare industry or another fast paced change environment with demands strong deliverables
- A hands-on, reliable and trustworthy person with high business ethics, accountability, solution orientation, problem solving capacity and can-do mentality
- An expert in relationship building and maintaining, also in challenging situations
- A tenacious, resilient, committed personality with an outstanding drive who knows how to work effectively under pressure
- Fluency in German and English, is a must, knowledge in French is desirable
We offer you…
Great people to work with – Work in a hybrid mode (but with regular presence in our offices in CH-Mägenwil and GE-Frankfurt), in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom – see your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
Steep learning curve – Embark on an opportunity in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com