Senior Key Account Manager
Are you interested in improving communication at the hospitals between patients and staff? Are you passionate about solving challenges with technical solutions and making your customers happy? If you have a strong background within sales, responsible for selling complex IT solutions on application level to large customers, then a Senior Key Account Manager role with us might be the perfect fit for you. Joining our Sales team of 10 people will put you at the forefront of our business, where you'll be selling solutions that ultimately help our customers create a safe and better environment.
The Senior Key Account Manager sells and markets the Ascom portfolio to Hospitals in Region South, Mid, and North.
The position is responsible for strategy definition, key account planning, pipeline generation and contracting strategies and tactics for developing existing and new businesses in targeted accounts, protecting current base business, and increasing market share.
Your days will be filled with…
- Meeting people at the hospitals and in the Regions, driving customer engagements and pipeline development.
- Develop long-term solid relationships with key executives, decision-makers, and influencers at the hospitals and in the Region.
- Lead and manage field sales activities without direct report responsibility.
- Execute Ascom’s strategy focusing on long and short-term goals that increase sales and build Ascom brand equity and loyalty
- Leading strategy definition, account planning and Business Reviews.
- Negotiate contract terms for sales, including pricing, warranty, legal terms, and special conditions
- Work closely with the Sales, Solution, and Product Management teams, locally, regionally, and globally, to execute profitable growth strategies and innovative deal-win approaches.
- Work with Sales Director to develop forecasts for opportunities (using CRM)
- Do winning price evaluations and write offers.
- Represent Ascom products at relevant tradeshows and events
- Become an independent thinker able to analyze problems, formulate plans to overcome challenges, and finish high-quality work quickly. Make sound and logical decisions, choose the appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand, and use continual improvement problem-solving skills.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number; you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development and internal opportunities.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about working with technology at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and impacting the lives in your community.
And you have…
- More than 7 years of sales experience with complex IT solution selling on application level, preferably with a clinical approach.
- Ability to understand technical solutions (overall level), identify the clinical values, and present this to clinical and technical people.
- Ability to initiate, develop, and maintain positive and productive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrated ability to gain access to key customer people.
- High responsibility for your customers and customer satisfaction
- Sense of urgency approach to customer requests and issues.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle from initial contact to contract signing.
- Preferably experience with tender processes
- Excellent in writing
- Ability to work independently in the field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and other business contacts courteously and professionally.
- Excellent business presentation and listening skills. Ability to create and present to different audiences, including executives.
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing, in Danish and English, using good grammar, vocabulary, eye contact, and friendly voice inflection with all employees.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries. It has been supporting the healthcare, security, and enterprise industries for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to keep their communities.
Together, we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
Ascom is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status. We believe that a diverse workforce strengthens our team, drives innovation, and enriches our workplace. Join us in creating an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and has equal opportunities to succeed