Ascom Americas today announced the Business Intelligence Group has recognized the Ascom’s North America region leader, Kelly Feist, as a winner in the 2023 BIG Innovation Awards.
Feist serves as Managing Director for Ascom Americas where she leads the company’s transformation from a technology product company to a clinical workflow solutions technology provider to more than 3,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities across the U.S. and Canada. She developed a five-point strategy to help Ascom reach its ambition of becoming a global leader in near real-time communication and collaboration. In her tenure, she has delivered double-digital growth in this strategic market through the company’s network of more than 100 channel partners and has responsibilities for end-to-end functions in the region for sales and operations, human resources, professional services, customer success, and marketing.
Key accomplishments include:
· Growing the workforce by 10 percent
· Expanding the addressable market through contracts with the three major group purchasing organizations
· Validating the Myco 3 smartphone to meet U.S. government protocols required to support secure wireless communication in Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense healthcare facilities
· Investing resources to service regional and national integrated delivery networks as well as expanding the mobility business to other verticals outside healthcare
· Introducing new solutions like Digistat for clinical decision support, medical device integration, alarm management, and more
“Innovation is ‘business critical’ in today’s society,” said Maria Jimenez, chief operating officer of the Business Intelligence Group. “We are thrilled to be honoring Kelly Feist as she is leading by example and improving the lives of so many.”
“I’m honored to be included in this community of strong business professionals recognized for their business acumen and leadership,” said Kelly Feist, managing director, Ascom Americas. “This recognition represents the entire Ascom team and our network of trusted partners who are relentless in their dedication to using technology to help drive better patient outcomes.”
Organizations from across the globe submitted their recent innovations for consideration in the BIG Innovation Awards. Nominations were then judged by a select group of business leaders and executives who volunteer their time and expertise to score submissions.
About Business Intelligence Group
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.