HIMSS 19 ORLANDO – Ascom, a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflows, today unveiled the latest North American release of Telligence, the world’s first Patient Response System, at HIMSS19 where it is exhibiting and offering demos in booth #1533, February 11 - 15 in Orlando.
Ascom Telligence is a modular, scalable patient response system that elevates nurse call for unsurpassed patient-centric care. With Telligence, caregivers can now access relevant information at the point of care and throughout the care process. Built on the Ascom Healthcare Platform that collects information from multiple sources (the patient, medical devices, healthcare applications and other systems), Telligence seamlessly integrates with the facility’s current devices and applications, and can easily be expanded over time to meet future requirements. Telligence gives clinicians a more comprehensive view of the patient’s status that goes well beyond traditional nurse call and as a result, caregivers are better informed when responding to patient requests.
Ascom Telligence is flexible, offering everything from a standalone nurse call system to a fully integrated, end-to-end patient response solution. Each module provides a solid foundation for ongoing patient response improvements.
- Leverages the required nurse call infrastructure and enhances it with communication and documentation tools.
- Quick charting via new TelliConnect station for easy access to the EHR and other relevant information from applications, patient devices, monitors and systems for faster visibility of patient needs and more informed care.
- New SafeConnect magnetic plugs safely connect auxiliary devices to the Telligence system so flexible cables stay out of the way and magnetic connectors release easily, minimizing the possibility of device damage in the patient room.
- In-Room Presence Automatic Capture
- Nurse Rounding Recognition
“With Telligence and the new TelliConnect Station, we are providing easy access to relevant information at the point of care — and Ascom applications like TaskMinder, Charting and MDI — so patient needs are handled promptly,” said Rob Goldman, President, Ascom North America. ”Patients are in control of their own environment while staff members receive information from multiple sources and are able to create, manage and track tasks via efficient clinical workflows. Quick charting functionality means faster EHR updates and more time with patients. Telligence can even integrate with third-party medical devices to collect key decision-making information.”