Would you enjoy delivering high-quality customer care for clients across a range of industries? If you are looking for a technical but customer focused role, then the First Line Support Technician Apprentice position with us here at Ascom might be the role for you!
In this role you will work from our offices in Lichfield, and will have contact with our customers, providing technical support to troubleshoot and resolve issues. You will perform various activities to investigate, maintain, correct and improve established systems and ensure our customers can make the most out of their solutions. This is a fixed term opportunity linked to the completion of the Level 3 IT Support Technician Apprenticeship.
Your days will be filled with…
- Answering calls and emails in line with agreed KPI's
- Troubleshooting and offering first-time resolution where possible to solve customer incidents or requests
- Providing timely responses to all assigned customer issues and handling service requests effectively
- Providing support-related services including investigation, troubleshooting, complaint handling, fault handling
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service, documenting of incidents accurately
- Preserving the traceability of deployed Ascom products and solutions
- Systematically measuring customer satisfaction after resolution of incidents
- Escalating incidents to 2nd/3rd line support teams where necessary
- Documenting all work undertaken in relevant systems
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in the UK and be able to work onsite from our office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
You will receive support and training to enable you to carry out the role, whilst completing the Level 3 apprenticeship.
We're looking for someone who is…
A curious, driven and self-motivated person. Possessing first-class customer service skills, with a passion for technology.
Here at Ascom…
You're not just a number, you're a person with aspirations, and that's important to us. You can drive your own career, and we're here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don't take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 30 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it's like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 170 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology. To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com