Ascom is a global solutions provider with a strong focus on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. With our headquarters in Switzerland and a history spanning 160 years, we are dedicated to empowering the healthcare industry through innovative technology, enabling them to better serve their communities.
Our systems are the backbone of over 12,000 hospitals worldwide, processing an astonishing 800 million alerts each year. With our solutions, we are improving the lives of those who rely on the hospitals and care homes we partner with. Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of people who benefit from our technology.
At Ascom, your position as a Frontend Developer is central. Join our Research and Development team and be a key player in creating cutting-edge components for the Ascom Digistat suite. Your first mission: to shape the intensive care therapy management component. Your contributions will make a significant impact.
- You will contribute to the design and development of new components for the Ascom Digistat suite. In particular, as your first project, you will work on the development of the intensive care therapy management component.
- You will be involved in the evolutionary maintenance of existing software.
- You will collaborate in the preparation of technical documentation and system specifications.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields, or equivalent field experience.
- Proven experience in full-stack design and development and familiarity with REST API design.
- Knowledge of the C# language and the .NET framework (ASP.NET Core/EF) or similar technologies (e.g., Java 8+/Spring/JPA).
- SQL language knowledge and experience in database design; (experience with T-SQL is a plus).
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented work attitude.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in Android development and knowledge of the Kotlin language is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins) is a nice to have.
What We Offer You:
- Dynamic team
- A company you can take pride in.
- Inspiring and collaborative colleagues.
- Abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the healthcare industry.
- Flexible remote work
Join Us and Make an Impact:
If you want to be part of a passionate team, make a significant impact on our company's financial success, and further develop your expertise in general accounting and management control, we look forward to receiving your application.