Are you someone who would enjoy working with product development and software maintenance of healthcare technology? Does the sound of working as part of a global R&D team excite you? If so, then a Software Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Global R&D team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Designing and implementing software solutions.
- Applying your knowledge of all phases of new product introduction including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support.
- Providing software design solutions regarding functionality, reliability, interoperability, production, costs and development time.
- Initiate and participate in design and code reviews and collaborate with colleagues to execute improvements both in technology and way of working.
- Responsible for verification of own software modules and participating in the verification of the complete software product. Promote and contribute to test automation.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with significant experience in a Systems Engineering position or similar. Additionally you will also have:-
- Experience in agile software development and development life cycles.
- At least 2 years’ experience of in designing and programming software using Java SE.
- Experience with Java SE Threads, SE Swing added advantage.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com