Does the idea of applying your clinical background to provide solutions to our healthcare clients sound like something that interests you? Are you someone who like the idea of supporting our sales and marketing teams? If so, then a Clinical Consultant role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team in Dubai, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Focusing on differentiating Ascom’s solutions clinically from our competition and helping to drive clinical workflow standardization.
- Achieving clinical sales target supporting the Regional Sales, Clinical Partners, and Clinical End Users.
- Demonstrating clinical solutions, preparing the content of quotations, and coordinating the project with the regional sales and solutions team.
- Independently building a relationship network with customers and fill in the sales activities to increase the end user confidence in Ascom clinical solutions, integration and delivery capabilities.
- Working closely with appointed Clinical Solution partners to evaluate and qualify leads to closing projects.
- Assist in the growth of the installed base business.
- Design and deliver clinical technology/needs assessments that include clinical workflow components.
- Collaborating with customers on technology/clinical process change.
- Actively participating with the sales team in coordinating and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Conducting customer presentations independently and customize/build presentations as per the end user required clinical workflow solution.
- Support Clinical partners in the assigned territory to successfully close the projects.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Nursing or comparable technical knowledge acquired through experience in a healthcare-orientated market. Additionally, you will also have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a critical care domain.
- Track record of successfully selling clinical solutions.
- Having business fluency in English is a requirement.
- Ability to travel within MEA (up to 50% of the time) and comfortable working on site.
If you feel you meet these requirements then we would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for over 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com