Do you thrive on developing and executing a sales strategy for an entire market? Does the idea of winning, managing, and expanding relationships and reaching sales targets provide you with the drive you crave? And can you lead the local sales function, overseeing the activities of all sales professionals in Belgium and ensure world-class sales performance?
If so, then the Head of Sales – Belgium role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our local leadership team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and Ascom`s commercial expert in the market.
Your days will be filled with…
- Taking on full ownership for developing and executing the sales strategy and corresponding sales plans across all target segments.
- Leading the Belgium sales team and keeping sales organization focused on key sales targets.
- Managing sales forecasting process, ensure accurate reporting and utilization of data, providing full visibility into the sales pipeline.
- Personally build, develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts and key partners to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An exceptionally experienced sales manager who has proven success in leading a sales organization towards high growth in both sales volumes and revenue generation. You have a track record of successfully building high-performing teams with complementary and diverse skills and competencies, solid knowledge of sales best practices and a high ability to coach, mentor and develop others. You are confident evaluating product/market situations and analyzing raw data and information that you can transform into actionable sales strategies and approaches. You have language skills in Dutch, French and English. If this resonates, we would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com