Are you an experienced administrator who thrives on working as the primary interface for service contract administration and at ease interacting with different stakeholders throughout the day? Would you like to prepare, review, administer and track service contract proposals and renewals, while in parallel you are the business owner of Ascom’s RMA and repair process? Although the position also involves daily repetitive work, no two days are the same?
If this appeals to you, then a Contract Administrator & Repair role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and providing support to our customers, partners and colleagues.
Your days will be filled with…
- Supporting the commercial team during service contract renewals for key accounts.
- Securing the necessary approvals and ensure that standard contract terms are followed.
- Explaining service terms to customers and answering questions about contract and coverage.
- Updating the installed base records based on deliveries in the material and project business – and processing the changes on service contract coverage and value.
- Receiving and processing RMA returns in the ERP system, maintaining and updating relevant information throughout the repair process and ensuring appropriate communication flows internally and externally.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An administrator who has supported a variety of teams. If you are familiar with or have used an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system this would help you succeed. With 2-4 years of experience working in a related role – preferably in healthcare / enterprise sector, dealing with contract administration and/or repair activities and language skills in Dutch, French and English we would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com