Are you someone who enjoys working numbers? Does the idea of being a financial expert for the region sound interesting to you? If so, then a Financial Accountant role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Finance team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our business in providing healthcare technology to clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Maintaining ledger integrity for their assigned group entities.
- Having overall responsibility for associated entity transactions, end of month balance sheet reconciliations, profit & loss reports and any ad hoc analysis.
- Meeting month end reporting requirements in terms of ledger cutoff and monthly reporting packs.
- Assisting with end of year processes.
- Being responsible for month end and ad-hoc variance analysis of ledgers with reference to underlying business drivers and KPI’s.
- Assisting departments with an understanding of the financial aspects of their function.
- Processing payments to the company’s creditors and ensuring that all records and data are accurate and up to date.
- Preparing the monthly payroll and submission to the external payroll provider (ADP).
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Commerce or a related discipline. You’ll also be CA/CPA qualified and have experience in a similar role. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com