Are you looking to take the next step in your career in marketing? Does working for a global company sound interesting to you? If so, then a Marketing Specialist role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our business in providing healthcare technology to clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working with design agencies, web developers, printers and signage companies to achieve desired outcomes for long term projects and campaign work.
- Working with the team on-site through a mix of marketing channels to promote opportunities to the local market.
- Planning, developing, and implementing effective marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix to achieve set objectives.
- Write copy for all marketing collateral as needed for the above-mentioned divisions including brochures, direct mail, emails and websites.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend and performance against budgets, keeping accurate records and highlighting where discrepancies occur.
- Ensuring that all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Business Management, or a related discipline. Experience as a Marketing Assistant, Coordinator or Executive will also be highly regarded. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com