Are you someone who would enjoy working with product development and software maintenance of healthcare technology? If so, then an Application Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for.
The Application Engineer will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our solutions. You will translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications and provide technical expertise by performing hands-on configuration on-site and remotely during installation and integration activities.
As a key member of our program team, you will use various technologies and languages (such as HTML, SQL, T-SQL and Microsoft.net core 2.2) to develop software that maximizes user experience and will work alongside engineers and product specialists to investigate and resolve any complex issues affecting functionality.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Your days will be filled with…
- Delivering activities as part of Ascom Professional Services, incl. analysis of requirements analysis, design, installation, commissioning and hand-over of customer solutions
- Designing and implementing optimal software solutions with regards to functionality, reliability, performance, implementation time and production of the product
- Understanding customer and stakeholder requirements and how they translate into software features
- Collaborating with global development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions based on specifications
- Using a range of languages, including HTML and CSS to build the front-end of applications with a mobile responsive design
- Working closely with Engineering Experts and Product Specialists to troubleshoot, debug, upgrade and resolve any complex software issues
And you are…
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com