In accordance with Art. 120 of the Financial Markets Infrastructure Act, individuals or groups whose shareholdings in Ascom exceed, fall below, or reach certain thresholds are obliged to disclose such information. The stipulated thresholds are 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 33 1/3, 50 and 66 2/3% of the voting rights.
In accordance with the disclosure announcements made, the following parties are regarded as significant shareholders with voting rights exceeding 3% in Ascom:
- UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, Basel, Switzerland: 8.94%
(announcement dated 2 June 2022)
- Pictet Asset Management SA Direction de Fonds, Geneva, Switzerland: 7.7%
(announcement dated 20 May 2022)
- Credit Suisse Funds AG, Zurich, Switzerland: 4.96%
(announcement dated 17 June 2022)
- Veraison SICAV - Engagement Fund, Zurich, Switzerland: 4.85%
(announcement dated 12 February 2021)
- Luxempart S.A., Leudelange, Luxemburg: 4.07%
(announcement dated 3 November 2020)
- Mirabaud Asset Management (Europe) SA, Luxembourg, Luxembourg: 3.23%
(announcement dated 9 June 2022)
DISCLOSURES OF SHAREHOLDINGS
For more details on the disclosures, please visit the SIX Exchange Regulation website.