In accordance with Art. 120 of the Financial Markets Infrastructure Act, individuals or groups whose shareholdings in Ascom exceed, fall below, or reach certain thresholds are obliged to disclose such information. The stipulated thresholds are 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 33 1/3, 50 and 66 2/3% of the voting rights.
In accordance with the disclosure announcements made, the following parties are regarded as significant shareholders with voting rights exceeding 3% in Ascom:
- UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, Basel, Switzerland: 10.05%
(announcement dated 6 July 2023)
- Pictet Asset Management SA Direction de Fonds, Geneva, Switzerland: 8.58%
(announcement dated 26 October 2022)
- Credit Suisse Funds AG, Zurich, Switzerland: 5.19%
(announcement dated 31 August 2022)
- Swisscanto (Zürcher Kantonalbank), Zurich, Switzerland: 3.06%
(announcement dated 3 February 2023)
- Teslin Capital Management BV, Maarsbergen, The Netherlands: 3.00%
(announcement dated 6 July 2022)
- LLB Swiss Investment AG, Zurich, Switzerland: 3.018%
(announcement dated 20 October 2023)
DISCLOSURES OF SHAREHOLDINGS
For more details on the disclosures, please visit the SIX Exchange Regulation website.