Are you someone who likes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement project initiatives for clients? Do you enjoy working technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry? If so, then a Project Coordinator- Interaction Design Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Assist in the coordination of product development based project activities (up to 1 project per quarter)
- Plan and execute (through delegation) project kick-offs, design reviews, and project finalization activities.
- Maintain established usability activities associated with the development of specific product(s) which include medical device.
- Responsible for specific to individual projects.
- Analyze user needs for products and assess and document potential hazards.
- Collect data through direct observation of work activities or witnessing the conduct of tests related to the use of the product.
- Write, review, or comment on documents, such as design proposals, test plans, or procedures.
- Train users in preparation for usability testing.
- Conduct interviews or surveys of users or customers to collect information on topics such as requirements, needs, fatigue, or interfaces
- Prepare reports or presentations summarizing results or conclusions of investigations, testing or evaluation
- Advocate for end users in collaboration with other professionals including engineers, designers, managers, or customers
- Ensure products and processes follow applicable industry standards (FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Usability experience preferably within software.
- Ensuring assigned customer delivery projects are properly planned and managed throughout its project lifecycle.
- Managing customer project delivery activities as per defined contract scope, assumptions, and constraints.
- Applying defined methodology for project management and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly.
- Managing domestic projects of medium to large size.
- Managing resource plan and allocation for assigned projects.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
College Graduate, with experience as a Project Manager or Project leader. Experience within the healthcare sector would be preferred but not required. Knowledge of Product development with focus on end user requirement. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com