Are you someone who would enjoy working on various sized projects to deliver solutions for customers within the Healthcare sector? Do you have experience of installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting hardware and software within a customer facing role? If so, then an Application Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Application Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise for Ascom solutions and third-party products as well as integrating with the customers’ existing systems. They will provide technical expertise and perform hands-on and remote configuration at customer sites during installation and integration activities.
Your days will be filled with…
- Delivering activities as part of Ascom Professional Services, incl. analysis of requirements analysis, design, installation, commissioning and hand-over of customer solutions
- Working on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems
- Collaborating with customers on-site and provide consultancy that help customers to identify best possible additions to their current solution
- Establishing good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline and experience with hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. Possessing an expanded knowledge of Windows/Linux Server environments and enterprise/healthcare network environments will see you succeed in this role. We would love to hear more about you, so please send us your CV.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com