At Ascom we are proud of what we do, knowing that we are making a difference. At our company you’ll be part of a stimulating and diverse environment, where you will work with colleagues from different parts of the globe. We now have a great opportunity for you to join our Global R&D System Integration & verification department. In our team you will be highly appreciated for your skills, motivation, and ideas! You will be part of an international team responsible for verification of our medical devices as well as our system integration and verification. We have our spread over our four sites located in Sweden, Holland, Florida and North Carolina, USA. This position is to our Swedish site with placement in Gothenburg.
Are you a software test engineer, with 2-3 years of experience, and have a true interest in quality assurance of software? At Global R&D System Integration & verification department you will work with Android and IOS Smartphones Windows clients and Windows servers as well as own developed hardware platforms and systems. In our team you will be highly appreciated for your skills and motivation and will have great possibility to grow in your role.
- Develop testcases for our medical devices
- Run test cases on our medical devices
- Review system architecture and re-create it in test environments
- Install and configure test systems in our lab.
- Review system requirements and software requirements and based on that, design test scenarios.
- Participate in reviews of requirements, test cases.
- Design manual test cases.
- Design and automate test cases in our test framework in Python.
- Execute automated and manual test cases and follow up result.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners in Ascom’s global organization.
- Degree of Master of Science or Bachelor of Science from field of IT or Computer science.
- You have a 2-3 years of experience in related areas,
- Fluent in Swedish and English, speech and writing.
- Experience of programming used within the test area like Java and Python.
- Knowledge of Medical Devices Regulations (ISO 13485, IEC 62304)
- Working experience in test automation selenium, Python or similar
- Working experience in software testing
- Working experience in agile test methods
- Experience from health care sectors
- Experience of Android SDK for the purpose of developing test apps.
We believe that you are a responsible problem solver with a sense of ownership who is open to learning new technologies to maximize the impact you make. You have a passion for software testing and usability. You feel comfortable working together with other test engineers and developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and quality. You are diligent, pay attention to detail and are quality conscious because our products are medical devices and used in hospitals and other care facilities. If you dare and care to do your very best and by that make a real difference in your working day you are probably one of us.
Working at Ascom
In the System Integration & verification department you are an important contributor with broad responsibilities and good possibilities to grow in your working role. We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Commitment & Accountability, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, we are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, and supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible, through the “apply” button.