Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Our systems are used in over 12,000 hospitals worldwide and handle more than 800 million alerts each year (over 2 million alerts a day!). Our solutions positively impact the lives of everyone who visits 1 of the hospitals or care-homes we work with.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
As a Solutions Architect in the customer team, you will work tight with sales and service representatives to realize the solutions requested by the customer. As Solutions Architect, you will lead, facilitate, analyze, and design tasks required to develop the customer solution architecture and ensure all parties leverage it.
We love to give YOU…
- a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with high-end technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- an opportunity to help our healthcare customers save patients' lives and improve our community with new technology and professionalism
Your days will be filled with…
- Active collaboration and participation within the customer team.
- Finding suitable solutions for our customers based on Ascom's portfolio together with the solutions team through close collaboration with the customer and partners to understand their needs and challenges.
- Creating long- and short-term plans for the individual customer's solutions and providing support and advice for developing the technical platforms.
- Produce written specifications (i.e., Ascom configuration) to capture business process requirements for proposed standard solutions and configuration activities.
- Ensure a clear understanding of customers' technology requirements; support sales and services teams; provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- A technical education on an MSc level or similar
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the wireless communication sector and the ability to understand technical system configurations.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of modern healthcare IT environments and medical device connectivity.
- Proven experience in a direct sales set-up and supporting a sales force.
- Excellent knowledge of Norwegian and English languages in both speech and writing
- Strong and confident customer-facing / consulting skills.
To be successful in this role, we believe that beyond proven technical skills, you have the following abilities:
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Ability to adapt to new methods and work under tight deadlines.
- Successful working independently and as part of a team, especially within a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Collaborative and skilled at networking.
- Excellent customer management skills
Why should you work with us?
We offer more than just a job at Ascom, we offer a career with real benefits which include:
- Flexible hybrid work environment.
- Professional development with our global Learning & Development team as well as localized internal and external training opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with various teams around the world and chance to work on projects in other countries in addition to your home (role dependent).
- Supporting career agility through internal mobility.
- Working with high-quality medical technology in the healthcare space.