As a 3rd Level Support Engineer you will be the expert on Ascom's systems and solutions. Your daily work will include providing support for all Ascom regions and growth market partners as well as providing technical trainings for the 2nd line 1st Line support staff. As part of a global team international travel will be part of your daily work.
Your days will be filled with…
- Provide 3rd level support for Ascom Regions, growth market partners and OEM
- Assist, when required, in complex project deliveries/go-live as the system expert
- Provide trainings for Ascom 1st and 2nd line support staff
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
- Relevant engineering degree (Computer, Engineering or Engineering Technology or equivalent training is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of design and implementation experience in IT with knowledge in solution design, network design, middleware and integrations.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VmWare
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, AD, Server (2016 or later)
- Experience of trouble shooting in mission critical systems
- Knowledge and working experience of project management
- CWNA certified is a merit
- Fluent in English is a must, swedish is a merit
And you are…
A person that is direct and have an open-minded approach to things. You are a strong team player that have the ability to take own initiative and start up new activities. Since you have a lot of internal and external contacts in this role you will need to have a strong costumer orientation and be a great communicator. Further on we believe you are structured, proactive and have a pragmatic attitude.
Things move fast at Ascom and to be successful you will need to be team player with a strong drive and a pragmatic and positive attitude. You possess the ability to create, maintain and develop relationships with external parties requiring high degrees of tact, diligence and professionalism.
We work with an ongoing selection, so submit your application as soon as possible.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com