Are you someone who would enjoy working with product development and software maintenance of healthcare technology? If so, then an Application Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Application Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise for Ascom solutions and third-party products as well as integrating with the customers’ existing systems. They will provide technical expertise and perform hands-on and remote configuration at customer sites during installation and integration activities.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working closely with Engineering Experts and Product Specialists to resolve complex issues, e.g. by providing detailed logs of the solutions.
- Delivering activities as part of Ascom Professional Services, incl. analysis of requirements analysis, design, installation, commissioning and hand-over of customer solutions.
- Maintaining the Ascom “Innovation Suite” so that Ascom’s solutions can be demonstrated to potential customers and the sales team.
- Tendering response writing around technical elements for the Ascom solutions.
- Drive systematic and continuous improvement of owned processes to maximize the Division performance and fulfilment of strategies, working cross-functionally with relevant functions.
- Travelling domestically and internationally as required.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline and experience with hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. Possessing an expanded knowledge of Windows/Linux Server environments and enterprise/healthcare network environments will see you succeed in this role. We would love to hear more about you, so please send us your CV.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com