Would you enjoy delivering high-quality customer care for clients across a range of industries? How about providing technical support and troubleshooting for a portfolio of innovative solutions? If you are looking for a technical but customer focused role - then the First Line Support Engineer position with us here at Ascom might be the role for you!
The First Line Support Engineer handles and solves requests from our customers. You will troubleshoot the case and resolve it at first or contact where possible. The Helpdesk will offer expert support to our customers by providing updates and working on projects for Ascom products and solutions. Ultimately, you will perform various activities to investigate, maintain, correct and improve established systems and ensure our customers can make the most out of their solutions.
Here at Ascom…
You're not just a number, you're a person with aspirations, and that's important to us. You can drive your own career, and we're here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don't take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it's like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Your days will be filled with…
- Answering calls and emails in line with agreed KPI's
- Troubleshooting and offering first-time resolution where possible to solve customer incidents or requests
- Providing timely responses to all assigned customer issues and handle service requests effectively
- Providing support-related services including investigation, troubleshooting, complaint handling, fault handling
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service and protect service margins by fast and accurate handling and documentation of incidents
- Preserving the traceability of deployed Ascom products and solutions
- Systematically measuring customer satisfaction after resolution of incidents
- Escalating incidents to 2nd/3rd line support team as mandated by standard processes
- Documenting all work done during an incident, service request or other ticket types in JIRA
And you are…
A curious, driven and self-motivated person. Possessing first-class customer service skills, with a passion for technology. You will build and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues and strive to continuously learn and develop your technical skills and understanding of Ascom's product portfolio. A background in first-line support and Experience of ITIL would be desirable. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you - so send us your CV today!
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com