Are you a customer-focused, curious and self-driven Technical Support Engineer? Do you enjoy working directly with customers to resolve complex incidents or requests? Would you thrive in a hybrid role of remote work and on-site visits? If so, then a Second Line Support Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for.
Your days will be filled with…
- Troubleshooting, researching and collaborating with peers to solve escalated customer incidents or requests.
- Communicating with customers and Ascom colleagues remotely and on-site to collect information needed and propose solutions.
- Systematically measuring customer satisfaction after the resolution of incidents.
- Escalating incidents to the 3rd line support team as mandated by standard processes.
- Documenting all work completed during an incident, service request or other ticket types in JIRA.
- Coaching and developing 1st line support colleagues and fostering continuous collaboration and knowledge exchange between support teams.
- Participating in rotational coverage for after-hours/weekend support coverage.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline and experience with hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. Customer-oriented, with expert troubleshooting and advisory skills. Previous experience within a technical system engineering or support role within the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector would be advantageous.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to hear more about you, so please send us your CV!
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com