are looking for a new colleague to our Hardware and Mechanical Engineer team
here in Gothenburg. As Senior ECAD Engineer here at Ascom, you will work
with product development and maintenance of existing products.
Your days will be filled with…
- Participate in development projects as a PCB Designer
- Develop, improve and maintain PCB-Design processes and work instructions.
- Keeping the ECAD system up to date.
- Make technical pre studies.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Tertiary qualified in Hardware Engineering, Electric Engineering or a similar area of study. Practical experience is also highly valued.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with the ECAD tool Cadence Allegro.
- You speak and write fluently in English, Swedish is meritorious.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com