Do you thrive on providing ongoing support to clients? Does the idea of being able to implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships sound like something you excel at? If so, then a Sr. Key Account Manager, role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business leading us. The Senior Key Account Manager is the key interface between Ascom and Customers, New Prospects, Solutions/Technical Team, Operations, and Management, and has significant impact on the growth of Ascom.
Your days will be filled with…
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with clients at all phases within the client lifecycle through pro-active strategic account reviews.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client’s / partner’s business models, their overall goals, and their business needs and how Ascom can be part of their solution.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Generate proposal, initiate and participate in bid process where applicable, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on company products to assigned clients.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations.
- Understand internal capabilities and provide time and support for other team members to be able to exceed client expectations.
- Ensure business management systems are maintained and updated frequently including forecast of responsible accounts.
- Maintains open communication provides information to management as requested.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Minimum 4-7 years’ sales, marketing or related experience with a proven track record of leading high performing sales teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field
Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
To act independently according to applicable procedures and rules in the current management system.
Strong understanding of healthcare and software sales
Ability to lead teams across different business focuses
MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and etc.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.