With the acquisition of the French software developer Appliware, we are now expanding the global support team.
Appliware with its software solutions Ofelia and Mercury has a large installed base in Western Europe. With the integration of Ofelia and Mercury, Ascom enhances its portfolio and adds a competitive and future-proof cloud-based platform to its software solution offerings.
Are you someone who enjoys providing expert support in different regions across the globe to customers and new potential market partners? Then perhaps you are the one we have been looking for.
As a 3rd Level Support Engineer you will be the expert on Ascom's systems and solutions. Your daily work will include providing support for all Ascom regions and growth market partners as well as providing technical trainings for the 1st and 2nd Line support staff. As part of a global team, international travel will sometimes be required.
Your days will be filled with…
- Provide 3rd level support for Ascom Regions, growth market partners and OEM
- Assist, when required, in complex project deliveries/go-live as the system expert
- Provide trainings for Ascom 1st and 2nd line support staff
- Relevant engineering degree (Computer, Engineering or Engineering Technology or equivalent training is preferred)
- Experience in Remote Infrastructure Support in Windows, VMware, AWS , SCCM and Citrix technologies.
- Experience of trouble shooting in mission critical systems
- CCNA, CCNP or CompTIA certified or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, additional languages is a merit
- Knowledge and working experience of project management
And you are…
We are looking for you who is direct and have an open-minded approach to things. You are a strong team player that have the ability to take own initiative and start up new activities. Since you have a lot of internal and external contacts in this role you will need to have a strong costumer orientation and be a great communicator. Further, we believe you are structured, proactive and have a pragmatic attitude. You can speak and write fluently in both Swedish and English.
Things move fast at Ascom and to be successful you will need to be team player with a strong drive and a pragmatic and positive attitude. You possess the ability to create, maintain and develop relationships with external parties requiring high degrees of tact, diligence and professionalism.
We work with an ongoing selection, so submit your application as soon as possible.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com