This Client Success Manager role is to support Ascom’s strategic customers located in Kentucky and Ohio regions, specifically Baptist Health and University of Cincinnati Health, both multi-site customers throughout the two states. Ascom looks to support these customers as they transition from initial customer into a long-term relationship. This role is focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships with key stakeholders with each customer, both at the individual hospital level and within their executive leadership.
To be successful, this role must establish an influential relationship with both technical and clinical leadership for each customer. This relationship established the basis for trust with clinical decision makers. Ultimately, the role of the customer success manager is to unify the Ascom sales, Implementation, and support teams. This role is intended to be part of many stages of the customer relationship and have a high-level view of the customer lifecycle. This perspective enables the client success manager to add value for customers and Ascom.
This role is responsible for building the relationship between customers and Ascom to ensure customer use cases are understood and delivered, will engage throughout all Service and Support delivery activities, and will manage customer expectations and accountabilities. This role will utilize Customer Care and Professional Services metrics (KPIs)/scorecards/reporting, including SLAs, to communicate between the business and technical/R&D community, including the customer.
Effectively works with regional Implementation and Support teams as well as the different functional areas with the locations and globally, serving as the voice of the Customer. Accountable to conduct monthly, quarterly, annual performance related meetings on behalf of Ascom and act as the single point of contact for any escalations.
This role reports into the SVP of Customer Success, North America.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Engage and influence all Customer Support functions including technical support, clinical support, dedicated customer resources and project delivery teams, including professional development and day to day management of all customer SLAs associated.
- Schedule regular customer steering committee meetings to review operational performance and ensure appropriate cadence of communication to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer escalations both technically and politically.
- Manage the escalation process to ensure appropriate service level coverage, as well as providing ongoing, timely updates to organization and customer(s).
- Ensure customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Monitor the reactive support cases to ensure day to day goals are being met
- Works closely with internal cross-functional Team Leaders to ensure cross departmental procedures are met.
- Analyzes and evaluates service reports and makes recommendations to reduce time to resolve and incoming support rates.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver Customer monthly, quarterly, and yearly business reviews with c-level stakeholders within the customer organizations.
- Keen understanding of the commercial contracts for the Customers to which he/she supports.
- Strong clinical understanding of the delivered solution.
- Act as the liaison between customers and Ascom Product Management and R&D teams to ensure new customer requirements are properly evaluated for inclusion in the GA solution in the market.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 10+ years applicable industry experience in clinical environments, supported by technology to manage complex clinical workflows and patient outcomes.
- Experience as a manager in a healthcare technical support environment, or leading a clinical team to manage complex clinical workflows.
- Strong customer support and communications skills - experience in a customer facing role; ability to manage relationships and escalations with customers.
- Candidate must reside in the Kentucky/Ohio area or in immediate vicinity.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing, implementation and reporting skills.
- Strong Leadership skills in terms of People Management, Change Management and Capability Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, especially communication and conflict management.
- Must be able to deliver concise presentation of information, recommendations to c-level decision makers.
- Ability to manage and negotiate at all levels including internal and external executive levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, negotiation skills.
- Must be able to build strong relationships and display empathy even in difficult customer situations/discussions.
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong personal bent toward organization and methodological problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers.
- Structured personality, high ability to plan, paying attention to details.
- Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com