Does the idea of applying your clinical background to provide support to regional sales and marketing teams sound like something that interests you? Are you someone who likes to provide consultation around clinical solutions to help deliver effective patient care? If so, then a Clinical Application Specialist role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Assist in the growth of the installed base business by presenting and positioning Ascom solutions competitively.
- Design and deliver clinical technology/needs assessments that include clinical workflow components.
- Collaborate with customers on technology/clinical process change.
- Actively participate with sales team in coordinating and executing clinical. evaluations, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Educate team on changes and expansion of product capability.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in a clinical area or a related discipline with 1-3 years' experience in critical care nursing, nurse manager, or nurse educator. You will also have a proven track record of successfully introducing and teaching complex clinical solutions.
Language requirements - English (proficient), Chinese (fluent), and Bahasa Malay (Fluent).
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com