Ascom is an innovative software company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- As our global Learning & Development/Talent Manager, you assume end-to-end ownership in supporting Ascom to become a strong people organization, fit for the future
- You own the Ascom’s Talent strategy and create solutions for the business to identify, develop and retain talent
- You establish and drive the implementation of skill pools that will enable the business to flexibly identify and allocate critical expertise and experience, combined with the aspirations of our employees
- You develop and drive the realization of an integrated, comprehensive approach to Performance, Skill and Talent Management, Succession Planning as well as Learning & Development
- You monitor relevant HR trends in Learning & Development and ensure best-fit implementation in Ascom
- You create effective instruments for our leaders to become effective in their roles and excellent in executing people practices
- You report to the CHRO, and are the go-to person for the business and regional HR teams in all topic-related matters
Your days will be filled with…
- Developing and implementing innovative strategic and practical concepts that provide true value and support our long-term business goals
- Designing and driving efficient standards and practices for performance management and development, skill management and succession planning (incl. KPIs)
- Supporting local HR to implement global standards, effectively applied by managers and employees
- Leading global projects and initiatives that further develop and improve Ascom’s Talent and Development practices
- Consulting internal stakeholders on development and learning, and leading internal training sessions
- Actively contributing to bringing the global HR function at Ascom to the next level and positioning the function as key enabler for the business
And you are…
A pragmatic thinker who likes to take ownership in this stand-alone position
- A highly energetic and passionate personality, with a strong motivation to deliver
- A professional with a proven track record of leading global projects from planning to implementation
- A strong collaborator who enjoys thinking outside the box
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant degree
- A hands-on professional with at least 7 years of relevant working experience in an international environment, preferably in a matrix organization
We offer you…
Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
Steep learning curve - Embark on an opportunity in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com