Are you someone who likes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement project initiatives for clients? Do you enjoy working technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry? If so, then a Project Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
The Project Manager leads and coordinates customer delivery projects, assuming end-to-end responsibility for successful installation and integration, commissioning, and end-user training. The Project Manager provides leadership during implementation projects up to the point of final testing and acceptance of the solutions or services.
Your days will be filled with…
- Ensuring assigned customer delivery projects are properly planned and managed throughout its project lifecycle.
- Manage domestic Ascom Customer Delivery projects of medium to large size character, based on defined contract scope, assumptions and constraints
- Applying defined methodology for project management and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly.
- Managing resource plan and allocation for assigned projects.
- Ensure that assigned projects are properly planned and managed end-to-end and apply all necessary standards, processes, tools and project management skills
• Pro-actively manage project risks and ensure high-quality project delivery in terms of costs and quality
• Manage resource plan and allocation for assigned projects and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored
• Protect project margins with the cost elements (primarily man hours and HW items) and report regular status update (in terms of deviation outside project tolerance on immediate basis).
• Act as interface to customer and peers to collect information needed to perform and deliver project activities
• Ensure creation and maintenance of relevant documentation, incl. handover to Customer Care team according to Ascom’s project documentation standards
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business Administration, Technology, or a related discipline with certifications in Project Management such as Prince2, PMP, or similar. Experience as a Project Manager or Project leader within the healthcare sector would be advantageous. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• University degree (MSc.) in Business Administration or Technology. Equivalent work life experience.
• Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, PMP professional, IPMA minimum level B, Scrum)
• 1-2 years’ experience as Project Manager, preferably managing complex, large ICT projects
• Proven track record of successfully leading projects, especially creating work breakdown structure to plan and monitor project activities and risk management
• Working experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector Skills and Competencies
• Excellent project and program management skills
• Excellent planning, organizing and implementation skills • Strong Leadership skills in terms of People Management, Change Management and Capability Management
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, especially communication and conflict management
• Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
• Reporting skills and attention to details
• Basic experience in contractual law applicable for customer delivery projects
• Proficiency in English, both, oral and written Personal Qualities
• Strong customer orientation
• Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
• Structured personality, high ability to plan, paying attention to details
• Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com