Are you an expert administrator who thrives on supporting their colleagues and knowing you played a key role in the team's success? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced role where no two days are the same? If so, then a Team Administrator role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and providing support to our people.
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing day to day support to the sales function.
- Assisting and organising customer and internal events.
- Supporting the production of sales/tender content and material.
- Working in collaboration with our Marketing department on projects and initiatives.
- Maintaining the CRM and other systems to ensure accuracy of data.
- Providing KPI reports and identifying improvements.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced administrator who has supported a team, ideally within sales or marketing (customer-facing experience is also a plus). You will also be a strong communicator and confident in working with senior team members.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com