Are you looking to take the next step in your career in marketing? Does working for a global company sound interesting to you? If so, then a Global Segment Marketing Specialist role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our business in providing healthcare technology to clients.
Your days will be filled with…
- Create awareness, excitement and buy-in from Ascom direct and indirect channels in our primary segments
- Maintain an understanding of the applicable, segment specific Ascom solutions and platforms
- Maintain an understanding of the market landscape within segments
- Contribute to the implementation and execution of the marketing strategy for the segments
- Support, together with the Global Marketing Content team and the Regional Marketing teams, all relevant marketing activities such as advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, web etc.) to raise brand awareness in the segment
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Work closely with the Global Content Marketing team, the Global Segment Marketing team and collaborate as a core member of the Global Marketing Communications team
Your qualifications and work experience are…
- Experience with (Health) Information & Communication Technology marketing on a global scale.
- Experience in executing marketing plans, messaging and customer-facing deliverables
- Experience in driving supportiong marketing activities for complex business-to-business segments and applications
Your skills and competencies are...
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BA in marketing, communications or relevant field
Your Personal Qualities are....
- Can-do-attitude and strong drive for execution
- Strong customer orientation, open-minded and curious
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
- Structured personality, ability to plan, paying attention to details
- Team player with sense of own and shared responsibilities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com