Objective and Purpose:
The Inside Sales Representative at Ascom plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for a combination of sales administration and business growth activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- In-house telemarketing team based in Lichfield to book appointments for the field sales team to achieve revenue growth and new business KPI’s, focused on our Enterprise markets.
- Keep accurate and detailed lists of all assigned customers and contacts in Ascom’s CRM for new leads and appointments booked.
- Collate supporting documentation and data as required to support Ascom’s audit process and ensure all audit trails are maintained
- Incorporate quality and continuous improvement as part of overall job performance, adhering to Ascom’s QMS policies and procedures
- Work closely with sales and business development teams to secure additional customers
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the sales administration manager
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related sales experience
- Experience selling into healthcare, retail, hospitality, and industry environment
- Strong sales administration skills with experience in sales order processing and invoicing
Skills & Competence
- Strong customer focus: ability to understand customer needs and requirements
- Strong phone presence and experience of cold calling
- Highly organised with expert administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills