Ascom products help healthcare professionals to provide the right care and improve patients’ lives every day.
As a Software Test Engineer you are an integral part of the development and testing of our existing and newly developed software and strongly contribute to the quality of our products. You will be part of a cross functional team within a multinational environment, closely collaborating with our team in Sweden and in Norway.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Create test specifications documents
- Detect, track and analyze software defects and inconsistencies
- Prepare reports on aspects related to software testing
- 2+ years of experience as a manual test engineer
- Experience from product and / or system testing in complex environments
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience with software configuration management
- Fluency in English, verbal and writing
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with one programming language (Python, Java)
- Experience with UI automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
What we offer
- Passionate, smart and supportive people around you
- Career and personal growth opportunities
- Meaningful assignments improving patients’ lives
Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on healthcare information and communication technology and mobile workflow solutions. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions – anytime and anywhere. Ascom is headquartered in Baar (Switzerland), has subsidiaries in 15 countries and employs around 1,300 people worldwide.
Ascom Mobile Solutions Romania SRL
Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Nr. 77
The Office, Building E
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? Then please submit your application and cover letter on this website.