Do you find satisfaction in working on a range of projects catering to the needs of healthcare clients? Have you acquired the skills to install, configure, and maintain software and hardware in a customer-facing capacity? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we might have the perfect opportunity for you in the form of an Application Engineer role.
The Application Engineer is an essential member of our Professional Services team. Their role involves providing technical expertise on Ascom solutions and third-party products, as well as integrating these solutions with customers' existing systems. They are responsible for performing hands-on and remote configuration at customer sites during installation and integration activities.
Your days will be filled with…
- Delivering activities as part of Ascom Professional Services, incl. analysis of requirements analysis, design, installation, commissioning, and hand-over of customer solutions
- Working on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems
- Collaborating with customers on-site and providing consultancy that helps customers to identify the best possible additions to their current solution
- Establishing good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. !
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and impacting the lives in your community.
And you are…
If you hold a tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and have experience working with hardware and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, you may be an excellent fit for this role. An in-depth understanding of Windows/Linux Server environments and enterprise/healthcare network environments will be advantageous. We're interested in learning more about you, so please send us your CV.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries. It has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com