Head of Sales Sweden
Do you have the passion for developing markets, drive opportunities and lead sales teams to success?
We are looking for a new Head of Sales, Sweden to continue driving our success. The Head of Sales is responsible for driving our sales strategy, key account planning, pipeline generation together with the sales team and solutions, and in alignment with operations. Further, to participate in the Nordic Leadership Team.
Your role will be to…
- Craft and execute winning sales strategies in key market segments together with your sales team, solutions, and operations.
- Empower, inspire and develop a high-performance sales force to meet targets
- Nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Do winning price evaluations and assess opportunities
- Mastermind accurate sales forecasting and reporting using CRM
- Represent Sweden sales in the Nordic Leadership Team
And you have…
- More than 10 years of sales experience/leadership with complex ICT solution selling on application level, preferably with a clinical approach.
- Ability to understand technical solutions (overall level), identify the clinical values
- Ability to initiate, develop, and maintain positive and productive relationships with existing and potential customers and market stakeholders
- High responsibility for customers and customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and other business contacts courteously and professionally
- Excellent business presentation and listening skills. Ability to create and present to different audiences, including executives
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing, in Swedish and English
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries. It has been supporting the healthcare, security, and enterprise industries for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to keep their communities.
Together, we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.